|Run Elise Jewelria|
|Name||Run Elise Jewelria|
|Unusual Features||Split personality and gender change (Formerly)|
|Relatives||Ren Elise Jewelria (Male Counterpart / twin)|
|Education||Currently attending Sainan High School|
-Royal from planet Memorze
Run becomes a famous idol and actress and releases several albums. She becomes friends with Kyouko after Run played an antagonist in her show, and now they are often seen together, even releasing a few albums together.
In To-Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 9 or To Love-Ru Darkness Episode 6, Run and Ren permanently separated into two separate beings after reaching 'adulthood'.
Run has hot pink eyes and has long light green hair with two points sticking out at the top. Her body appears slender and curvy. Her 3 sizes are 83-55-83. She is always wearing clothing typical of Idols in Japan, especially her Blue Metalia outfit that she wears when starring at the Magical Kyouko show.
Her personality can be described as determined and obsessive (especially where Rito is concerned). On some occasions, when it comes to Rito who she loves so much, she can be quite cheery and sweet, and would often cling on to him, Run can also be a bit of a stalker to him. She can get a little mad when it comes to Lala and her relationship with Rito. Run can be a bit melodramatic and can misinterpret things easily, more so in the anime, a good example of this in episode 16 of the original series.
In the first series, her personality was really childish, and she would always try to pull pranks on Lala (which ultimately fail) to get back at her for all of the mischief she suffered from her. But in To-Love-Ru Darkness, she has greatly matured, as she no longer pulls any pranks on Lala and focuses on her work as an idol. She tries harder to gain Rito's love. Especially now since she is now a full woman and is no longer with Ren.
In the OVAs,she doesn't mind showing others her body,however,she will always end up sneezing causing Ren to be in a erotic situation
Sometimes Run would be taken to Deviluke to play with Lala. Apparently she really hated being part of Lala's experiments and being forced to go through so much trouble (even while Ren was in control). Even though Run hated Lala, her male counterpart Ren falls in love with her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Gender Swapping: It is said that due to evolution, those from Memorze like Run are born with both male and female genders. Normally Memorzorians would change monthly, but due to the differences in environment and magnetic fields on Earth, Run and Ren would change from a sneeze and both have different opinions about certain things. After reaching adulthood, they both physically separate, and Ren no longer shares a body with Run, so this ability is not usable.
- Alternate Personalities: Both a Memorzian genders each have thier own separate personalities. Run is also capable of communicating with Ren within his subconscious (this also works for Ren) The inactive personality can also feel whatever the active personality physicaly feels, like when Ren kissed Rito, Run had also felt that said motion. this is no longer the case after reaching adulthood.
- Strength: Run has been shown to be strong enough to carry a huge hammer.
- Speed: Run is also shown to have great speed, however she cannot control her speed while holding something heavy like a huge hammer, when attempting to hit Lala but insted hits Rito.
- Her first cameo appearance in Mayoi Neko Overrun is at chapter 2 page 24 (at the poster).
- Run also appeared on a television show (Magical Kyouko) in Mayoi Neko Overrun Chapter 6.