|Nana Aster Deviluke|
|Name||Nana Aster Deviluke|
|Unusual Features|| - Devilukean Tail |
- Can communicate with animals
- Immature tendencies
- Lacks artistic skills
|Relatives|| Lala Satalin Deviluke (Older Sister)|
Momo Velia Deviluke (Twin Sister)
Gid Lucione Deviluke (Father)
|Education||Currently attending Sainan High School|
|Occupation||Princess of Planet Deviluke|
Nana has long pink hair and purple eyes. In both To LOVE-Ru and To LOVE-Ru Darkness, Nana has pig tails. Like all Devilukeans, Nana also has a long black tail at her back, and like her sisters, she has a spade-shaped tail end. Nana also has a smaller bust than Momo which the she is teased about by her younger half. When Nana is fighting, her pupils become thinner and pointed. Another interesting note is that she has a pointed fang on the left side of her mouth.
According to VMC, her measurements are completely unknown, though this could just be their rude way of showing they don't notice her as opposed to her sister, whom they idolize. However her 3-sizes are B69-W53-H76.
- "You Beast!"
- ―Nana to Rito
Despite her tomboyish personality and temper, Nana has her vague charm that has even impressed some of the most mindless of individuals. Mea is an excellent example of this; When Nana was talking about how the two birds were going to fly west, Mea was astonished and amused when she found out that Nana could talk to animals, being fully accepting of this odd trait. Before, Mea was just a mindless being that was sent to Earth. Before she met Nana, Mea was following Nemesis's orders without question. Because of Nana's "charm", Mea has opened up since and has become best friends with her.
She can be very brave whenever her friends are in trouble. Examples of this event are when she risks her own life just to save Haruna and her dog, when Mea is trying to scare her away, or when a little monkey is about to get hit by a truck.
Nana hates being teased by Momo because of her flat chest. While Momo possesses a developed figure similar to their elder sister and mother, Nana is far less developed and is very sensitive about the fact. Momo passively and playfully teases her about it, but Nana occasionally becomes upset about it. She has also been described as something of 'uncareful', as she was apparently the kind of child who would often break her toys by mistake, and even still manages to get most of her belongings, and sometmes other poeple's, disjointed or improperly used.
Nana seems to dislike anything lewd and impure, mostly referring to Rito and calling him a beast because of his bad habits. Originally, Nana was one of the few girls who didn't have any feelings for Rito, but eventually his kindness starts to grow on her, like when he helped her rebuild her friendship with Mea and hugged her in the process, which she remembered felt very good. Because of this, Nana developed a tsundere side to her when it comes to Rito. Sometimes when she is denying something, she makes a certain outburst (mostly involving Rito), and her pig tails seem to rise up.
Nana slightly matures over the series, as pointed out by Momo, and grudgingly notes that Nana might be surpassing her. When Lala was attempting to kiss Rito, Nana advises her that Rito has some complicated thing he needs to deal with first before the kiss. This shows that Nana has some concern over how Rito might be feeling. And because she avoids and denies love most of the time, she has taken more time to think about and examine her own feelings more carefully, which gives her a better understanding of how Rito feels about his complicated relationships at the present, and she may understand love better than even Momo. She does, however, think that couples are supposed to kiss AFTER they are married.
Ever since childhood, Nana and Momo always fought. Whenever they fight, their older sister, Lala, would always make a way for them to make up, and for Zastin not to be angry with them. An example of this is when they were children, and Momo and Nana were fighting. Zastin scolded them for fighting, but Lala caused her inventions to run amok then asked for Nana and Momo's help to catch them, so that Nana and Momo will work together, and so that Zastin would direct his anger towards Lala instead.
It was also seen in her past that she tried to break the mold and be different. This can be seen in her skills at art which are not very good. Rather then take in the lessons from her teacher she would go her own way and develop her own art style.
At some point, Nana travelled through space and met tons of animals she befriended due to her ability to talk to them.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Devilukean Physiology: Like all Devilukeans, Nana's physical skills are greater than any known race. Her's in particular, because Nana can be very athletic, as she is very good at sports, even being asked to join Sainan High's swimming club. Nana also possesses the Devilukean's super strength and their bloodlust, making her very dangerous in battle. However her most notable ability is communicating with all animal life.
Like her sisters, she gets weakened when someone touches her tail. This weakness is usually taken advantage of by Momo whenever they get into fights, though usually first by her twin.
- Devilukean Super Strength: As a Devilukean, Nana possesses incredible strength, even able throw an actual person (often Rito) a great distance.
- Devilukean Tail: Like her sisters, she also has the ability to shoot lightning out from the tip of her tail, when using this ability in tandem with with Momo's, it creates an even more powerful lighting shot. Also like her sisters, Nana also becomes weak whenever someone touches her tail. This weakness is usually taken advantage of by Momo whenever they get into fights.
- Zoolingualism: An ability unique only to Nana. She shares a connection to animal life since she was born, being able communicate with them, though this doesn't seem to be the case with animals with low intellect.
- Expert Xenozoologist: Out of both her sisters (and perhaps most characters), Nana is the least smart in comparison, even in Earth history. However, she is an expert on the biology of most animal life in the galaxy.
- Strong Will Power: She has great will power since she is the only person able to resist Mea's Psycho Dive which is shown twice.
D-Dial: An invention with the same functions as a regular phone, however her D-Dial is capable of summoning animals that she has met through out space, whenever she needs them from her virtual Cyber Safari.
Anti-Gravity Wing System: A small chip placed at the back of most of her clothes that gives her a pair of devilish wings on the back to enable flight. This is an invention made by Lala.
- Like the other parts of the Devilukean family, Nana's second name is a reference to the demon, Astaroth.
- The Japanese name Nana means grace, which is ironic, due to Nana's frequently shown temper. Even so, she does seem to be quite shy and graceful at times when necessary, most likely due to her being raised as a princess.
- Nana is the only Devilukean princess that has a pointed fang in her mouth.
- Nana's bust is smaller than Mikan's, probably making it the smallest bust in the entire series, including Celine who has a slightly bigger bust when when she turns older.